Senior living with just the right amount of support, at our campus near Schaumburg, IL.
Catered Living is uniquely balanced to offer you the independence you enjoy, while also receiving the coordinated services you may sometimes need. Neither Assisted Living nor purely Independent Senior Living, Catered Living is a purposeful amount of support right in between, and it’s available right on our campus about a half hour from Schaumburg, IL.
Offered in a smaller, more intimate community in Covenant Living at Windsor Park's campus, Catered Living features:
- Everyday safety and security
- A secure, private main entrance with reception area and staff available 24 hours a day
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom residences with microwave, full-size refrigerator, carpeting, comfort-height bathroom fixtures and walk-in closet
- Concierge services
- One-on-one support to help manage and schedule the little details of daily living
- Full access to the wonderful amenities at Covenant Living at Windsor Park
To arrange your personal visit, complete the online form or call
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing or short-term rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.