We remember what’s important.
Comprehensive Memory Care near Elgin, IL.
Each member of Covenant Living at Windsor Park’s care staff is accredited in Memory Support care by the nationally recognized Alzheimer’s Association CARES® training program. They initiate interest-specific programs strategically designed to help ease the challenges of memory loss including reminiscing, spiritual opportunities, life histories and more—all in a comforting environment.
- Physical frailty and memory support
- Medication management and administration
- Specially trained care team
- Licensed nursing care for injections (not insulin) and dressing change
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Incontinence assistance
- Care associates available 24 hours
- Silent nurse-call system
- Non-confining resident monitoring system
- Studio apartments
- Three chef-prepared meals daily with table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Meal delivery if necessary
|Worried about your loved one’s declining memory? Download our resource, “Top 10 Signs Your Loved One May Need Memory Care” to see if memory care may be a good option.|
For more information call