Make the most of our marvelous Covenant Living at Windsor Park lifestyle.
Discover inspiring amenities and exceptional services in Carol Stream, IL.
At Covenant Living at Windsor Park, you can sit in peace beside any of our five lakes—or cast your fishing line into any of them (they’re all stocked with fish)! Will you stay on campus today and attend an educational seminar or cultural arts performance through our resident-run Center for Lifelong Learning, or join friends for a shopping trip with lunch in downtown Chicago? With so many choices right within our self-contained Carol Stream, IL, campus—as well as nearby—each day is yours to create as part of our Independent Living lifestyle.
So many ways to enjoy each day. Exercise. Socialize. Maximize your wellness and satisfy your appetite for engaging activities and delightful dining. With fitness rooms, gathering spaces, art studios, and distinctive dining options, our Centrum is the heart of the community.
Here is just a sampling of the Independent Living, services and amenities you can expect. Request more information for more detailed benefits!
- Work toward wellness in a state-of-the-art fitness center, and walk our campus trails.
- Boost brain fitness with classes and projects that broaden your knowledge and perspective at our resident-run Center for Lifelong Learning.
- Create connections when you join clubs, volunteer, attend concerts in the music room, play in the game room and email or Skype with family and friends in the Resident Business Center.
- Cultivate creativity with painting, crafts and music in the creative arts center. Carve and construct in the wood shop, and grow with gardening in our solarium.
- Delight in dining that suits your tastes— that suits your tastes—in every way. Savor the outstanding cuisine and service in the formal Dining Room, and enjoy coffee, fresh salads and sandwiches, plus the convenience of picking up a grab-and-go meal at the casual London Grille.